Pfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering's Quality Policy commits us to:
- Achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Constantly strive for continuous improvement in the Quality Management System, product quality, and on-time delivery.
- Present quality and service to staff as cornerstones of customer satisfaction and a requirement for meeting strategic goals.
- Strive to provide best-in-class products and services that surpass customer expectations, provide innovative competitive advantages, and continued value.
Company Quality Statements
- Nor-Cal Products, Inc dba Pfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering is dedicated to continually improving our manufactured and purchased goods through implementing a carefully planned quality management system. Quality improvements at PV V&E have been mandated and implemented with the full support of senior management.
- We believe that quality is built into a product. We will eliminate defects by reducing the variables in all processes relating to manufacturing. We will strive to meet our primary goal of 100% customer acceptance by manufacturing defect-free parts with on-time delivery, competitive pricing, and the best possible customer service.
- Pfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering's use of statistical methods in manufacturing, training programs, and continuous improvement of equipment is evidence of our commitment to this goal. While the management team takes the ultimate responsibility for PV V&E's quality, service, and productivity, each employee can take credit for his or her contribution to our success and is responsible for implementing quality in their particular area.
- We are all participants in the creation of a "quality ethic." Senior management fosters an atmosphere of cooperation not only throughout Pfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering but also with customers as well as suppliers. Our purpose is to create a team dedicated to improving quality by finding creative solutions to our industry's manufacturing problems.
View our Mission Statement