Vacuum Traps and Filters
Click to enlarge
Vacuum Traps and Filters Features
- 304 stainless body construction
- Angle, in-line and straight in-line body configurations
- Many different trapping methods, including filters, molecular sieve, condensation and liquid nitrogen
- Service and consumable replacement parts available for all models
Particulate Filter TrapsParticulate Filter Traps remove contaminants that could enter vacuums and contaminate the oil or vacuum. Pfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering carries polyester and fiberglass particulate filter traps that effectively filter particulates as small as 10 microns. Filter traps are easy to clean, remove and replace, and can be reused depending on your vacuum process.
- 10-micron filter included
- Finer mesh size filters available
- Right angle or coaxial body configurations
Metal Wool Sieve TrapsMetal wool sieve traps function similarly to particular filter traps. Metal wool sieve traps use fibrous stainless steel or a copper sieve to remove hydrocarbons and large particulates. Multiple two-piece right angle or coaxial body sizes can be compatible with different port sizes and meet flow requirements. Filters are easy to clean, remove and replace.
- Copper gauze available as an alternative
- Right angle, coaxial, and sealed coaxial body configurations
- Stainless steel gauze filter for removing hydrocarbons and large particles
Molecular Sieve TrapsMolecular sieve traps contain Zeolite desiccant to remove hydrocarbons and water vapor in vacuum systems. Desiccants can be baked out or regenerated to remove collected water. Offset In-Line, Straight In-Line and Right-Angle port orientations available. The two-piece design makes for easy cleaning and filter media (Zeolite) removal/replacement.
- 120V AC heater included for regenerating desiccant, 208-240 V AC heater optional
- Right angle, in-line or straight-in-line body designs
- Zeolite 13X desiccant for removing hydrocarbons and water
Water Cooled TrapsWater Cooled traps remove condensable gasses before they damage or contaminate pump system components. Internal baffles to maximize resident time and extend preventative maintenance intervals/pump overhauls. Drains, vents and quick disconnect water fitting options available. The two-piece design makes it easy to clean and inspect.
- 1/4"OD 316L water coils
- Right angle or coaxial body designs
- Up to three water coils for improved cooling
Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) TrapsLiquid Nitrogen (LN2) Traps remove condensable gasses to prevent damage to vacuum systems and vacuum system components. PV V&E’s dual-tube model easily connects to automated fill devices, while single fill tubes manually introduce liquid nitrogen. The separate fill and vent tubes allow for easy removal and cleaning without requiring disconnect. Drains, vents and other options available.
- Dewar is removable without disconnecting from line
- Dual tube for use with auto-fill devices
- Right angle and in-line body designs
LPCVTEOS TrapsPfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering’s LPCVD/TEO S 1, 2 and 3-stage foreline traps increase throughput and extend preventative intervals by 2X. The first stage is a stainless-steel gauze filter which collects crystalline TEO S. The second stage is a 10-micron fiberglass filter that removes silicon dioxide. The third stage is a reservoir that collects Liquid TEO S. The two-piece stainless steel design allows for easy cleaning.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Beadblast standard finish
- Electropolish on request
Trap Replacement PartsGenuine PV V&E replacement and refurbished parts keep your foreline trap operating at optimal efficiency. Find a full selection of replacement particle filter elements, metal gauze, desiccant charges, spare heater elements, clamping rings, seals, tubing fittings, mounting brackets, water line fittings and more.
- Genuine OEM replacements from Pfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering
- Guaranteed to fit and work
- Made from the highest quality materials