Industrial Vacuum Adapters & Transitions
Click to enlarge
Flange-to-Fitting AdaptersWe offer adapters with Swagelok, VCR, NPT, Quick Disconnect (QD), and Welch Pump connections.
Flange-to-Flange AdaptersOur flange-to-flange adapters are compatible with straight and conical tubes, tees, crosses, and zero-length double-sided flanges.
Contact us today, and let us find the solution to meet your vacuum component needs.
Industrial Vacuum Adapters & Transitions Features
- Custom designs possible – just ask us.
- Flange to fitting adapters with Swagelok, VCR, NPT, Quick Disconnect (QD) and Welch Pump connections
- Flange to flange adapters with straight and conical tubes,, tees, crosses and zero-length double sided flanges
PV V&E Adapters, Transitions and Fittings Product Information
Flange-to-Flange AdaptersFlange-to-flange adapters create leak-tight and gas-tight seals between vacuum system sections by forming secure connections that withstand vibrations and external pressures. PV V&E offers flange-to-flange adapters in a variety of configurations depending on your specific application, including Conical Adapters, Tee Adapters, Cross Adapters, and Straight Adapters.
- Most common materials, sizes, and combinations offered
- Enables easy joining of two different flanges or fittings
- 304 stainless steel option
Flange-to-Fitting AdaptersWe manufacture and provide a full line of flange-to-fitting adapters with single and multiple fitting options. Our flange-to-fitting vacuum adapters are compatible with most major vacuum manufacturer models, including Swagelok, VCR, Quick Disconnect (QD), NPT, and Welch Pump.
- Most common materials, sizes, and combinations are offered.
- 304 and 316 stainless steel options
- Quick connect designs
Zero Length Flange AdaptersZero-length flange adapters allow you to adapt two different size knife-edge flanges that need to be joined within your system. Nor-Cal manufactures these flanges in a range of common-size combinations.
- Most common sizes and combinations offered
- High-grade 304 stainless steel option
- Easily customizable
Aluminum to Stainless TransitionsPfeiffer Vacuum Valves & Engineering’s aluminum-to-stainless transitions utilize an explosion-bonded composite of aluminum, stainless steel, and two other UHV materials to form UHV steals in aluminum vacuum systems. Form reliable, leak-tight seals by ordering as a complete unit welded to a stainless steel CF flange or purchasing separately for welding to your own CF flange.
- Flangeless with tube weld prep
- With CF (Conflat) flanges