Throttling Pendulum Valve, DeviceNet Controller
Part Number: TPVQPDNN-F149
- Adaptive algorithm for improved stability and faster transitions
- Space saving, low cost design
- High reliability, low particle generation
- Can be operated in any orientation
- Body can be heated up to 120°C with optional heater jackets
- CE marked/fully REACH and RoHS compliant
- Valve / Flange Size: DN 350 JIS
- Communications Interface: DeviceNet
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Additional Controller Features: none
- Flange Size / Type: DN 350 JIS
- Controller Communications: DeviceNet system interface; RS232 service port
- Supply Voltage: 24 V DC (±5 %)
- Power Connector: XLR, 5-pin, Female
- Gauge Power Supply: not included
- Power Fail Option: not included
- Pressure Range: 3.8 · 10-8 mbar to 1.1 bar
- Max Differental at Opening: 39 mbar
- Max Temp (body): 150 °C
- Temp. Limits (actuator): 5 °C (minimum), 45 °C (maximum)
- Open / Close Time: 6.5 s/5.5 s
- Open Conductance: 43000 l/s
- Min. Control Conductance: 0.1 l/s
- Material (valve body): A356 Aluminum, Hard anodized
- Material (valve mechanism): 304 Stainless & 6061-T6 Aluminum, Hard anodized
- Gate Seal: FKM
- Bonnet Seal: FKM
- Leak Rate (body): 1 · 10-9 mbar l/s
- Leak Rate (gate): 1 · 10-6 mbar l/s
- Service Life: 1 million cycles
- Weight: 142.78 lbs
- Bolt Hole Thread: M12
- Thread Depth: 0.709"
- # Bolt Holes: 12
Dim A: 4.92"
Dim B: 4.02"
Dim E: 12.8"
Dim F: 11.2"
Dim G: 16.5"
Dim H: 12.2"
# Bolt Holes: 12
Bolt Hole Thread: M12
Dim A: 125 mm
Dim B: 102.1 mm
Dim E: 325 mm
Dim F: 284 mm
Dim G: 419 mm
Dim H: 310 mm
Thread Depth: 18 mm
Replacement Parts & Accessories
Please add a quantity to the following accessories before clicking the "Add to Quote" or "Add to Cart" to add items to your order/quote.