Throttling Butterfly Valve, EtherCAT Controller
Part Number: TBVQPMNN-L031
- Adaptive algorithm for improved stability and faster transitions
- Body can be heated up to 200ºC with optional heaters
- Can be operated in any orientation
- CE marked/fully REACH and RoHS compliant
- High reliability, low particle generation
- Space saving, low cost design
HV Throttling Butterfly Valve, DN 25 KF, QPM Controller, 24 VDC, SS
- Valve / Flange Size: DN 25 ISO-KF
- Communications Interface: EtherCAT
- Additional Controller Features: none
- Flange Size / Type: DN 25 ISO-KF
- Controller Communications: EtherCAT system interface; RS232 service port
- Supply Voltage: 24 V DC (±5 %)
- Power Connector: XLR, 5-pin, Female
- Gauge Power Supply: not included
- Pressure Range: 1 · 10-8 mbar to 1.1 bar
- Max Differental at Opening: 1100 mbar
- Max Temp (body): 150 °C
- Temp. Limits (actuator): 5 °C (minimum), 45 °C (maximum)
- Open / Close Time: 100 ms/100 ms
- Min. Control Conductance: 0.15 l/s
- Open Conductance: 22 l/s
- Material (valve body): 316L Stainless Steel
- Material (valve mechanism): 316L Stainless Steel
- Leak Rate (body): 1 · 10-9 mbar l/s
- Service Life: 5 million cycles
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Plate Seal: none
- Shaft Seal: FKM
Dim A: 2.76"
Dim B: 1.57"
Dim E: 2.25"
Dim F: 9.72"
Dim G: 8.35"
Dim H: 6.22"
Dim J-1: 2.17"
Dim J-2: 2.36"
Dim K: 2.76"
Dim L: 2.36"
Dim A: 70.1 mm
Dim B: 39.9 mm
Dim E: 57.2 mm
Dim F: 246.9 mm
Dim G: 212.1 mm
Dim H: 158 mm
Dim J-1: 55.1 mm
Dim J-2: 59.9 mm
Dim K: 70.1 mm
Dim L: 59.9 mm
Replacement Parts & Accessories
Please add a quantity to the following accessories before clicking the "Add to Quote" or "Add to Cart" to add items to your order/quote.