At Nor-Cal Products Inc. we provide products that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. Through customer feedback, research and registration we are better able to serve you. Nor-Cal Products recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of the information you share with us and that we collect when you visit our online services. For this reason, we have created the following privacy statement that discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for www.n-c.com.
In general, you can visit www.n-c.com without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However our sites do utilize cookies and analytics to improve your shopping experience. In some circumstances however, we may ask for your name and email address for you to access areas of the web site that require registration and to place orders online. Our website is secured for financial transactions and the storage of personal information. The information you share with us when filling out forms, requesting information or placing orders is secure and will be used only for the intended purpose to communicate and serve your needs more efficiently. We may send information that we think would be of interest to you occasionally.
Online Ordering, Newsletters and Online Forms
Nor-Cal Products does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at www.n-c.com. We will only collect information necessary to achieve a specific purpose, such as Online Ordering and submission of quotes, inquiries, and catalog requests through various forms on the website.
Links to other Websites
The Nor-Cal Products website, www.n-c.com, contains links to other sites. Nor-Cal Products is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Nor-Cal Products provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit www.n-c.com, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services. If you would like discontinue future communications, please use the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of e-newsletters, send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-824-4166, or send your request in writing to Nor-Cal Products, 1967 S. Oregon St., Yreka, CA 96097 USA
Contacting the Web Site
We are committed to your privacy and the protection of any information you share with us. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipments and Deliveries
All standard shipping is made by the following method unless otherwise specified:
All products in stock will be shipped within 1-2 business days. All custom and special orders will ship at earliest possible ship date to be determined when the order is placed and the customer will be advised.
- All orders ship FOB Yreka from 1967 S. Oregon, Yreka, California, 96097, USA unless quoted otherwise.
- Shipments are prepaid and added to invoice
- Standard shipping is via UPS Ground and as such is subject to UPS shipping schedules, which vary by delivery location. Specific times are available on request. Deliveries in the 48 contiguous states is generally between 2-10 business days from when the package leaves our warehouse.
- Shipments outside the 48 contiguous states may require alternate shipping and will ship the best way as determined by Nor-Cal Products, Inc.
Non-standard shipments must be specified by the customer. General notice is to include the following:
- Alternate carrier should be named at time of order
- Orders may be specified to ship collect
- Charges of non-standard methods of shipping are determined by the specified carrier
- In some cases, oversized items may be charged at a "dimensional weight" rate which can be substantially higher than regular surface rates
International shipping is subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws, and is the responsibility of the customer. Customs duties and taxes, if imposed, are assessed in the destination country and are not calculated or collected by Nor-Cal Products, Inc. Duties and taxes are collected from the recipient. Additionally, most countries have administrative fees that are collected from the recipient to cover the costs of clearing the item through customs and collecting duties and taxes.
Due to import/export restrictions, Nor-Cal Products, Inc. is unable to ship to some foreign countries and if shipping is not available customers will be advised.
All shipping charges are in US dollars.
Returns and Refund Policy
RETURN POLICY: An RMA (Return Materials Authorization) Number must be obtained from Nor-Cal before returning any merchandise. Click here for the RMA Form. To expedite the assignment of an RMA number, complete the form online and submit online. You may also print and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the attention of the RMA Coordinator at 866-640-9012. Nor-Cal reserves the right to refuse the return of non-stocked items. A twenty-five (25) percent restocking fee may be charged.
Nor-Cal shall incur no liability for damage, shortages or other cause alleged to have occurred at, or prior to, delivery to the carrier unless buyer shall have entered full details thereof on its receipt to the carrier. Products over 60 days old from date of shipment will not be accepted for return. Nor-Cal must be allowed time to investigate all returns.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY: Any request by customers to reschedule or cancel in total or part of any purchase order must be approved at the sole discretion of Nor-Cal Products and shall be subject to the following conditions. Nor-Cal must receive written notice of Request for Cancellation or Reschedule, stating the reasons therefore. Customer shall be liable for payment of the following charges to Nor-Cal in the event of Cancellation or Reschedule.
- For all charges incurred (including overhead, G&A, and profit) prior to the date that notice of cancellation is received by Nor-Cal for all parts peculiar to customer’s requirements. Upon payment by the customer of these charges, such parts become the property of customer, Nor-Cal will store said parts for a reasonable period of time pending the receipt of customer’s instructions for disposition. Such storage is at customer’s risk and may be subject to storage charges if stored by Nor-Cal for longer than 30 days from the cancellation date; plus
- Charges to convert modified standard parts for return to Nor-Cal’s inventory; plus
- A restocking charge of twenty (25) percent of the purchase price of the cancelled item.
Products manufactured by Nor-Cal are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of shipment from Nor-Cal to the buyer. Any modification to the product by the buyer or their agent voids this warranty. Liability under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair (at Nor-Cal’s option) of defective parts. Nor-Cal may at any time discharge its warranty as to any of its products by refunding the purchase price and taking back the products. This warranty applies only to parts manufactured and labor provided by Nor-Cal under valid warranty claims received by Nor-Cal within the applicable warranty period and shall be subject to the terms and conditions hereof.
- Expendable items such as tubes, heaters, sources, bellows, etc., by their nature, may not function for one year; if such items fail to give reasonable service for a reasonable period of time, as determined solely by Nor-Cal, they will be repaired or replaced by Nor-Cal at its election.
- All warranty replacement or repair of parts shall be limited to equipment malfunctions which, in the sole opinion of Nor-Cal, are due or traceable to defects in original materials or workmanship. Malfunctions caused by abuse or neglect of the equipment are expressly not covered by this warranty. Nor-Cal expressly disclaims responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the use of its products other than in accordance with proper operating and safety procedures. Reasonable care must be taken be the user to avoid hazards.
- The buyer shall give Nor-Cal prompt notice of any claim under this warranty. If Nor-Cal, in its sole discretion, determines that the product does not conform to this warranty, Nor-Cal shall replace or repair the product free of charge. If such replacement or repair is not feasible, Nor-Cal may, at its sole option, refund the purchase price.
- In-warranty repaired or replacement parts are warranted only for the remaining unexpired portion of the original warranty period applicable to the parts which have been repaired or replaced.
- After the expiration of the applicable warranty period, the buyer shall be charged at Nor-Cal’s then current prices for parts and labor plus transportation.
- Except as stated herein, Nor-Cal makes no warranty, expressed or implied (either in fact or operation of law), statutory or otherwise: and, except as stated herein, Nor-Cal shall have no liability for special or consequential damages of any kind or from any cause arising out of the sale, installation, or use of any of its products. Statements made by any person, including representatives of Nor-Cal, which are inconsistent or in conflict with the terms of this warranty shall not be binding upon Nor-Cal unless reduced to writing and approved by an officer of Nor-Cal.
- This warranty shall not extend to any product, that in Nor-Cal's judgment, has been affected by damage or wear resulting from operations performed after the sale, or misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, tampering, faulty installation, inadequate maintenance, damage or casualty.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: NOR-CAL MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SALE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, NOR-CAL MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF REMEDY AND DAMAGES: THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE BUYER WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF SAID PRODUCTS, OR THE RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS SET FORTH UNDER "WARRANTY”. EXCEPT AS HEREIN PROVIDED, EVERY FORM OF LIABILITY FOR DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE FOR LOSS, ARISING FROM CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND DENIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGES TO BUILDINGS, CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR PERSONS.
Orders and Pricing
To place an order, request catalogs or obtain information about our products and services call 800-824-4166 or 530-842-4457. You may also make requests from our web site, www.n-c.com.
The minimum domestic order that will be processed is $40.00. The minimum international order is $100.00.
Terms of Payment
Terms are net 30 days from the date of invoice once credit has been approved. Otherwise terms are COD. Most major credit cards are accepted.
Contact our sales department at email@example.com, or call 1-800-824-4166 to establish credit with Nor-Cal Products
OEM and quantity discounts are available to qualified customers.
Pricing & Dimensions
In order to meet the changing needs of our customers, we periodically make design revisions in our standard product line. As a result, the dimensions, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. International pricing may also vary.