At Nor-Cal Products Inc. we provide products that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. Through customer feedback, research and registration we are better able to determine, and in turn fulfill, these expectations. Nor-Cal has a firm commitment and respect towards your privacy. Nor-Cal recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of the contact information you share with us (such as name, address, and telephone number). For this reason, we have created the following privacy statement that discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: http://www.n-c.com. In general, you can visit www.n-c.com without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. In some circumstances however, we may need certain contact information from you such as your name and email address for you to access areas of the web site that require registration. Your contact information is used to help Nor-Cal create web site content more relevant to you, and to make it easier for you to use. Nor-Cal does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at n-c.com, including e-mail lists. We will only collect that information necessary to achieve a specific purpose, such as credit card information when a customer is purchasing a product or service.
Links to other Sites
The Nor-Cal web site, www.n-c.com, contains links to other sites. Nor-Cal Products is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Nor-Cal Products provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit n-c.com, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. You can send e-mail to: email@example.com
2. You can send your request for removal along with the email address to be removed to the following postal address: 1967 S. Oregon St., Yreka, CA 96097 USA
3. You can request removal by leaving your email address at the following telephone number: 1-800-824-4166 x138.
Contacting the Web Site
We are committed to your privacy and the protection of any information you share with us. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact the Nor-Cal Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Deliveries
All standard shipping is made by the following method unless otherwise specified:
All products in stock will be shipped within 1-2 business days. All custom and special orders will ship at earliest possible ship date to be determined when order is placed and customer will be advised.
- All orders are FOB Yreka, California
- Shipments are prepay and added to invoice
- Standard shipping is via UPS Ground and as such is subject to UPS shipping schedules, which vary by delivery location. Specific times are available on request. Deliveries in the 48 contiguous states is general between 2-10 business days from when the package leaves our warehouse.
- Shipments outside the 48 contiguous states may require alternate shipping and will ship best way as determined by Nor-Cal Products, Inc.
Non-standard shipments must be specified by the customer. General notice is to include the following:
- Alternate carrier should be named at time of order
- Orders may be specified to ship collect
- Charges of non-standard methods of shipping are determined by the specified carrier
- In some cases oversized items may be charged at a "dimensional weight" rate which can be substantially higher than regular surface rates
International shipping is subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws and are the responsibility of the customer. Customs duties and taxes, if imposed, are assessed in the destination country and are not calculated or collected by Nor-Cal Products, Inc. Duties and taxes are collected from the recipient. Additionally most countries have administrative fees that are collected from the recipient to cover the costs of clearing the item through customs and collecting duties and taxes.
Due to import/export restrictions, Nor-Cal Products, Inc. is unable to ship to some foreign countries and if shipping is not available customers will be advised.
All shipping charges are in US dollars.
Returns and Refund Policy
Merchandise may be returned at the sole discretion of Nor-Cal Products, but not more than 60 days after shipment. A fee may be charged for restocking the item. An RMA number must be obtained from Nor-Cal before returning any merchandise. RMA forms in printable PDF format can be downloaded from our web site under Support.
Any request by customers for cancellation in total or part of any purchase order must be approved at the sole discretion of Nor-Cal Products and shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Nor-Cal must receive written notice of Request for Cancellation, stating the reasons.
- Customer shall be liable for payment of the following charges to Nor-Cal in the event of cancellation.
- For all charges incurred (including overhead, G&A, and profit) prior to the date that notice of cancellation is received by Nor-Cal for all parts peculiar to customer’s requirements. Upon payment by customer of these charges such parts become the property of the customer, Nor-Cal will store said parts for a reasonable period of time pending the receipt of customer’s instruction for disposition. Such storage is at the customer’s risk and may be subject to storage charges if stored by Nor-Cal for longer than 30 days from the cancellation date; plus
- Charges to convert modified standard parts for return to Nor-Cal’s inventory; plus
- A restocking charge
Products manufactured by Nor-Cal Products, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Nor-Cal”) are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of shipment from Nor-Cal to the buyer. Any modification to the product by the buyer or their agent voids this warranty. Liability under this warranty is expressly, limited to replacement or repair (at Nor-Cal’s option) of defective parts. Nor-Cal may at any time discharge its warranty as to any of its products by refunding the purchase price and taking back the products. This warranty applies only to parts manufactured, and labor provided, by Nor-Cal under valid warranty claims received by Nor-Cal within the applicable warranty period and shall be subject to the terms and conditions hereof.
Expendable items such as tubes, heaters, sources, bellows, etc., by their nature may not function for one year; if such items fail to give reasonable service for a reasonable period of time, as determined solely by Nor-Cal, they will be repaired or replaced by Nor-Cal at its election.
All warranty replacement or repair of parts shall be limited to equipment malfunctions which, in the sole opinion of Nor-Cal, are due or traceable to defects in original materials or workmanship. Malfunctions caused by abuse or neglect of the equipment are expressly not covered by this warranty. Nor-Cal expressly disclaims responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the use of its products other than in accordance with proper operating and safety procedures. Reasonable care must be taken by the user to avoid hazards.
In-warranty repaired or replacement parts are warranted only for the remaining unexpired portion of the original warranty period applicable to the parts which have been repaired or replaced.
After expiration of the applicable warranty period, the buyer shall be charged at Nor-Cal’s then current prices for parts and labor plus transportation.
Except as stated herein, Nor-Cal makes no warranty, expressed or implied (either in fact or by operation of law), statutory or otherwise: and, except as stated herein, Nor-Cal shall have no liability for special or consequential damages of any kind or from any cause arising out of the sale, installation, or use of any of its products. Statements made by any person, including representatives of Nor-Cal, which are inconsistent or in conflict with the terms of this warranty shall not be binding upon Nor-Cal unless reduced to writing and approved by an officer of Nor-Cal.
Orders and Pricing
To place an order, request catalogs or obtain information about our products and services call 800-824-4166 or 530-842-4457. You may also make requests from our web site, http://n-c.com.
The minimum domestic order that will be processed is $40.00. The minimum international order is $100.00.
Terms of Payment
Terms are net 30 days from the date of invoice once credit has been approved. Otherwise terms are COD. Visa, Mastercard or American Express charges are accepted.
Contact our sales department to establish credit with Nor-Cal Products. You may submit information to open a new account from our website by filling out the form found under My Account.
OEM and quantity discounts are available to qualified customers.
Pricing & Dimensions
In order to meet the changing needs of our customers we periodically make design revisions in our standard product line. As a result, the dimensions, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. International pricing may also vary.